We are currently looking for an experienced Motor Vehicle Mechanic / MOT tester to join our team in our MOT and Service Centre on a full-time basis. The desired candidate will possess the skills and experience to carry out all aspects of light vehicle maintenance including engine gearbox and clutch work. The Motor Vehicle Mechanic / MOT Tester will possess:
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent / Time Served Experience (preferred)
- A valid class 4 and 7 MOT testing licence
- A Full UK driving licence (you will be subject to licence checks)
- Experience in a professional workshop environment
- A good approach to customer service
- Flexibility towards working hours (40-48 hours per week)
- We will offer the successful Vehicle Mechanic / MOT Tester a competitive package.
Due to expansion,0 we require talented and efficient MET Technicians with glazing ability to join our team in our busy body shop. You will be dismantling and reassembling accident-damaged vehicles in line with manufacturer specifications and to the high standards expected by our customers. You will be working within a state of the art workshop, utilising modern equipment and techniques.