Panel Technicians required to join our team in a busy Accident Repair Centre. You will be responsible for the repair of accident-damaged vehicles in line with manufacturer specifications and to the high standards expected by our customers. You will be working for a “British Standards Company” within a state of the art workshop, utilising modern equipment and techniques. A full Driving License is required as road tests will need to be carried out.
ATA or NVQ level 3 accreditation preferred but not essential as we accredit the right candidate.
- MIG welding.
- Spot welding.
- Rectification of panel damage – panel beating techniques.
- Panel removal and replacement procedures – bolted panels.
- Panel removal and replacement procedures – welded panel.
- Set up, measure vehicle structures to make sure body is within published tolerances.
- MIG brazing.
- Making sure that a quality repair is achieved to a British Standard.
In return, we will offer an outstanding rate of pay additional overtime rate, bonus scheme and company pension.