We are writing to you, as you will now have been allocated a booking in date with XL Motors.
At XL Motors, we have now produced and implemented new COVID-19 policies and sanitation measures in line with government guidance to help control the spread of the virus, protect customers and staff.
We are in this together, and there are simple steps we are asking you to take before your vehicle is collected or when bringing the vehicle to our site.
- If a courtesy car is being supplied send a copy of your driving licence to email@example.com.
- Remove all personal belongings.
- Place the locking wheel nut in the centre console or centre cup holder.
- When bringing or collecting your vehicle from site, only one person is allowed per vehicle.
- Once on site please adhere to social distancing measures.
- Keep to your allocated time slot.
We would like to thank you in advance for taking these steps as it will help with the sanitisation of your vehicle and reduce the amount of time we need to check the vehicle in.
On XL motors sites and for assurance to our customers below are some of the measure we have implemented to control the spread of the virus, protect staff and customers.
- Social distancing measures for staff and customers across all sites.
- PPE distributed and used in line with government guidelines.
- Sanitizing stations across all workshop and customer areas.
- Quarantine areas for vehicle prior to work starting and to customer collection.
- Revised and heightened site cleansing processes.
We look forward to seeing you on your booking date.